Our centre is currently at capacity but we welcome applications to the wait list.
- Parents who are interested in placing a child’s name on the waiting list should contact the Director on (02) 6773 3173 and request a waiting list application form. This should then be completed and returned to the Centre before a child’s name can be placed on the list. Alternatively you can apply online or print and complete the waiting list application form.
- As there is a heavy demand for places in the Centre, especially in the under two year old age group, parents are asked to notify the Centre of any changes to the information recorded on our waiting list, including whether a child still requires care.
Enrolment of children
- As this is a very important time in a family’s life, parents are asked to make time to come in and chat with the Director and Staff before enrolling a child in the program. At this time, the policies of the Centre can be discussed and your questions answered. It is also a good opportunity to observe the program offered at the Centre by spending time in the rooms with your child.
- Enrolment forms are part of this process and must be completed in full before a child can be admitted to the Centre.
- Immunization Records for your child / children will be required at this time, the Centre must sight original record (see Health Section in this Booklet page 11).
Delivery and Collection of Children
The Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health has stipulated that parents are responsible for signing their children in and out everyday. Absences have to be recorded and signed as well.
All children are to be brought into the Centre, and collected from the Centre, by a responsible adult. Contact must be made with a member of staff by this adult.
Persons Authorised to Deliver and Collect Children
At the time of enrolment, you will be asked to specify the adults who are able to pick up or deliver your children to the Centre. The list of people with access may be changed by written notification to the Director. Children will not be permitted to leave the Centre with anyone not nominated by the parent as having access.
When custody disputes occur, it is particularly important to keep this list updated. If the Courts have issued custody orders, to one or both parents, the Centre must also have a copy of these orders.
We ask you to adhere to these arrangements for your child’s protection.